Critical moments in which it is best to seek the services of a lawyer, include:
- A complex or nasty family problem such as divorce
- A wrongful termination or discrimination in the workplace
- The sale or purchase of a home, real estate or a business
- The formation or incorporation of a business
- The drafting of a will, trust or estate plan
The law is complicated and an average person may not understand it. Only a qualified lawyer who specialises in a specific area of law is able to carry your suite into court.